Monday, March 3, 2014

Okay! Okay! I yield :-)

Dear friends,

You guys are amazing, that is all I can say.... It is 0915 and already 53 replies telling me to go ahead.  Okay, I yield.  I will set up a contributions/donations system.  All I can say is that I am immensely touched and immensely grateful.

One small comment and then we will go back to the more important issues: some have suggested that I put ads on the blog.  Guys, please forgive me, I can't do that.  I hate ads with such a total loathing that I cannot even put it in words.  To me, they are the perfect symbol of everything which I hate in our society and there is just no way I could place ads here.  I know, this is naive and/or stupid, but that is how I am and I cannot change myself.  Seeing an ad here would make me sick.  On my sidebar you can see that I urge you to support the FSF and EFF (as I do by being a member of both), but that's it.  That is the closest to an 'ad' I will ever get.

Anyway, I will come up with some system and let you all know.

Friends - thank you!

The Saker