Monday, August 11, 2014

A couple of small items

Dear friends,

Two small items I wanted to mention:

First, does anybody know what has happened to informationclearinghouse.info?  All I see on that page is this:


I sure hope that ICH has not been censored.  If you have any info, please let me know.

Second, I have not had the time to address the "18 fired generals" canard.  Guys, this is just a normal rotation and there is no special dimension to this.

Third, a lot of you have (justly!) complained about the stupid CAPTCHAs.  Please hang in there, I hope to have this site fully migrated by the end of the month.  The new site will be based on WordPress, which will allow for a much more flexible site management.  Less than a month of patience, please!

Cya'all tomorrow.  Cheers,

The Saker