Friday, February 13, 2015

Comparing the Ukraine and Yugoslavia + Open Thread

Dear friends,

Serbian Krajina emblem
I get a lot of comments saying that what is taking place in Novorussia is similar to what happened in Yugoslavia.  I categorically disagree with that and I wanted to draw your attention to the fact that I addressed exactly this issue in some detail in the latest Saker Podcast #5 which you can get from here:  

https://sites.google.com/site/sakerpodcast/home.

Speaking of Yugoslavia, I also addressed the Srebrenica "genocide" myth at the end of the podcast and did my best to explain what really happened when the Serbian forces entered this city.

So if these topics are of interest to you, check out the latest (fifth) podcast.

I will be on the road all day - so, as usual, open thread!

Cheers and kind regards,

The Saker