Friday, April 4, 2014

Something weird just happened to this blog (UPDATED)

Several of you have reported to me that this blog has been taken off-line.  I had no access to it for about 15 minutes.  I have just removed links to the movie I mentioned in my previous post to make sure they are not the cause of this.  From my end everything appears to be in order now.

Can you please confirm to me that this blog is visible to you all, especially those who wrote to let me know that there was a problem.

Thank you very much and sorry about this!

The Saker
-------
UPDATE: everybody is reporting the blog back online, and I see no problems on my end.  Still, this scared me and I think that I should probably considering mirroring this blog somewhere else.  If anybody has any ideas/suggestions they would be warmly welcomed!

Thanks to all for your concern and reporting, kind regards,

The Saker