A few minutes ago, I came across a press release written by Left Israeli MK Nitzan Horowitz.
Horowitz, a member of Mertz Party, disclosed the new suggestions made by the McCarthyite Knesset Commission of Inquiry into Human Rights Organizations.
According to Horowitz, the commission is now considering the following measures:
· New bills and regulations restricting the entry to Israel of anyone who may be affiliated with left activity. This may take place without the need for court.
· Putting an end to foreign citizens status, including parents who are married to Israelis
· Reducing drastically the rights of prisoners and detainees - along with new initiatives of minimum prison terms, increased enforcement, penalties and so forth
· Denial of Israeli citizenship from an increasing numbers of Israelis convicted of various offences
· Stripping Knesset members of their rights.
· Giving judicial powers to administrative proceedings; for example, the establishment of a clerical tribunal for foreigners
· Preventing the entry of Arab communities
· Seize funding to cultural institutions that are promoting ‘leftist materials’
· Eliminating tax exemption on donations to human rights organizations
· Cancellation of contracts with public bodies associated with human rights organizations.
· Allocated assigning posts for civil service volunteers to human right associations will be cancelled.
· Restricting access to the websites of human rights organizations and public institutions
· Preventing the entry of representatives of human rights organizations to educational institutions
I guess that the picture is clear.
Israel turns against itself. Its days are numbered.