Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Podcast project - let's give it a first try, okay?

Dear friends,

Since several of you have expressed interest for this, let's give it a try.

I invite you post your questions in the comments section below (on any topic) and I will try to record a podcast with my replies.  Please do not send me questions by email (I have way too many emails to answer already!).  Also - and just to make clear - I don't promise to necessarily reply to all questions, but only those that will inspire me to reply.  Any topic seems legit to me - feel free to ask any question you want.  Also, if you have suggestions, comments or criticisms about the blog, our community, or anything I wrote or did - please feel free to post them here.  I will try to answer the best I can.

Let's see if you guys enjoy this.  I think I might :-)

Cheers and kind regards,

The Saker