Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Community "counter-Tsunami" response: fantastic!

Dear friends,

I just wanted to thank you all for the huge response you gave to my appeal yesterday.  Not only did donations come in as never before, you also gave me extremely valuable advice (in both public comments and private emails).  You have also pointed out some mistakes I have made in the past which I shall not repeat again.  

In the very near future, I will write up a response and a plan for the future which I think you will be very happy with. Right now I need to deal with more urgent matters - including some possibly very serious developments in the Ukraine - but I just wanted to thank you all: the miracle of "spontaneous self-organization of people" has happened again and our community - you - are nothing short of absolutely fantastic!!


Kindest regards and thanks to all,

The Saker