Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Major problems for me and this blog - community brainstorming tomorrow, okay?

Dear friends,

As many of you have noticed, the new blog was down, now it is back up, but with a older version which is missing at least two posts and many comments.  My fault, my bad.  Now I need to fix it.  I will.  Still,

To be honest, I am having major problems and, to be equally honest, I need you guys to help me.  I am too tired right now to go into all the details, and I am waiting to hear from my IT volunteers, but I will write up a major announcement tomorrow where I will do a "state of the community" overview, list the problems that I am having, and ask for both help and suggestions as to how to address these problems.

A good friend whom you know under a alias wrote to me tonight "Keep the Blogger site going and don't crack up over the new version. We can fix everything except you."  He also made a couple of very intelligent suggestions.  Okay, I will call upon you all to help out since, after all, this is as much your blog, space and community as it is mine.

"See you" all tomorrow, kind regards,

The Saker