- A mass rally took place today in the city of Odessa. The demonstrators surrounded the local parliament building and demanded the the elected officials adopt a referendum on the future of the city of Odessa. The elected officials suggested a 1-2 days of cooling off. The demonstrators rejected that offer and stormed the building which they now control.
- Close to 700'000 refuges from the Ukraine have sought refuge in Russia.
- In Crimea 6'000 Ukrainian soldiers have switch sides and have pledged allegience to the Crimean authorities.
- The regime in Kiev has appointed two oligarchs as governors in eastern Ukraine even though the 2004 Constitution which this regime claims to have reverted to says that governors must be locally elected.
- In Donetsk, the wannabe governor oligarch was greeted with a crowd screaming "down! down! down!" and had to leave. The crowd then took control of the local parliament building an elected a new governor.
That's it for now. I will keep you posted with further SITREPs.