Saturday, March 20, 2010

9/11 - The US Military Knows Israel Did It

(again, thanks to AA for the pointer to this podcast! VS)

Interview of Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College, who claims that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Listen to the audio of this interview:

Commentary: I think that there is a lot of indirect evidence pointing at the fact that Israel had a key role in the 9/11 events. I have, however, no idea how Dr. Sabrosky came to the conclusion that it was 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. There is an expression which KGB officers like to use. They say that "it is important that the ears not stick out" (in a covert operation) referring to the image of a dog, or wolf, hiding behind an object with his ears visibly sticking out. I would say that I clearly see the "ears" of the Israelis "sticking out behind the burning WTC buildings". Alas, "seeing ears" is far from being a proof of anything.

I am sure that we will hear more from Dr. Sabrosky in the coming weeks and I will try to contact him personally to try to have him clarify that part of his statements.


The Saker