Monday, December 15, 2014

Request for help with Sheikh Imran N. Hosein

Dear friends,

I would like to ask for your assistance in the following two matters:

First, I was asked by the Russian Saker Team to get an English transcript of the presentation of Sheikh Imran N. Hosein I have recently posted entitled "Islam and Russia's Tryst with Destiny". If somebody could write such a transcript and send it to the Russian Saker Team Leader at editor@vineyardsaker.ru we could then make a translation into Russian and disseminate it in Russia, especially amongst our contacts and partners in the Russian blogosphere.  So please, if you want to participate in the establishment of better contacts between Muslims and Russians, help us with this very important task!

Second, I have been listening to Sheikh Imran N. Hosein's presentations for many years now and at this point in time I need to get in touch either with him directly or with one of this trusted aides.  I cannot tell you yet exactly why, but believe me it is for a good and interesting reason.  I am aware that this website has a contact page, but that will not do in his case.  I need either his direct email or the direct email of one of his trusted aides.  So if you can get me this information, or if you can pass on this request to him or one of his trusted aides, I would also be most grateful.

So, community, please do the usual miracle and make these things happen :-)

Many thanks and kind regards,

The Saker