- Paris expressed "regrets" but did not present excuses.
- Demonstrators threw stones at the French Embassy in La Paz
- The Bolivian Parliament will demand the expulsion of the French, Italian and Portuguese ambassadors
- The Argentinian President Christina Fernandez de Krichner has declared that the Europeans "they have all gone completely insane!"
- UNASUR is meeting tomorrow to discuss the situation
In reality all this does is deepen the chasm between the political "West" (NATO) and the rest of the world which is fed up being treated with a contempt bordering on racism.
By picking on the soft-spoken and gentle Evo Morales as the target of their latest imperial folly, the Europeans also insulted all the indigenous people worldwide who rightly feel that Morales is their political, cultural or spiritual leader.
It might not be immediately perceptible, but there will be hell to pay down the road, in particular in economical and political terms. The amount of bad karma generated by this latest European idiocy is truly monumental.