Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wikileaks, Litvinenko and a personal note

Dear friends,

Justin Raimondo has penned a very good commentary on what Wikileaks reveals about the canard about the Russian secret service killing Litvinenko with some Polonium 210.  But I cannot publish it here lest the pretend-libertarians at Antiwar.com try to sue me for doing so.  Still, Raimondo makes so many good points that I will break my self-imposed rule and actually just point to the URL of the original article: here or here.  I always knew that the very idea of the FSB or SVR using Polonium to kill Litvinenko was absolute nonsense (ditto for the 'poisoning' of Yushchenko), but it nice quite gratifying to see that its the Brits themselves who SNAFUed it all.

On a personal note, I have just begun a new job, and an extremely stressful one at that.  I hope that things will get better with time, but right now I am either working or sitting a a near-catatonic state of exhausted stupor.  So I ask you to please forgive me if I post fewer articles or if I do not reply to your comments.  Unlike the folks are Antiwar.com, I am not a 'professional revolutionary' (to use Lenin's expression), and I don't make a single cent from this blog.  That does not mean that I don't needs these cents, however, so I need to find them elsewhere.  As I said, things should settle down in a couple of weeks or so, but until them I ask for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

The Saker